Wednesday, December 14, 2011
TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
FRENCHMAN'S REEF & MORNING STAR
MARRIOTT BEACH RESORT
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Chief Judge Curtis V. Gómez is pleased to announce the Third Annual District Conference of the District Court of the Virgin Islands. This year’s program is filled with dynamic presentations from some of the most respected minds in the legal field. Further details of the conference are outlined below.
- The Honorable Theodore A. McKee, Chief Judge,United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- The Honorable Royce C. Lamberth, Chief Judge,United States District Court for theDistrict of Columbia
- Prof. Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, University of California,Irvine School of Law
- Prof. Jennifer Mnookin, University of California Los Angeles School of Law
- Prof. Jessica Silbey, Suffolk University Law School
CLE Credits: 7.0 (including 1.0 ethics credit)
Registration Deadline: 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 3, 2012. Registration and payment must be hand-delivered, or post-marked, by January 3rd. Registrations received, or post-marked, after January 3rd will be accepted on a space-available basis.
|District Court Bar Members||$175||$200|
|Other Bar Members||$195||$220|
|Judges & Non-attorneys||$125|
Hotel Reservations: Frenchman'sReef & Morning Star online reservations or call 1-800-266-9432 and ask for the District Court Conference group rate. The deadline for reservations under the group rate is Saturday, December 24, 2011.